Many stories attracted a lot of attention locally in 2012.
We’d like input from our readers on which stories were most important. We’re presenting here a listing of stories. We’d like you to rate the stories. If we’ve left out some that you believe were important, please let us know about them, too.
You may send an e-mail to email@example.com or post a message on the Georgetown Times Facebook page by clicking here.
Voting continues until noon on Wednesday, Dec. 26.
• Four church members killed in accident
• Prayer halted at school board meetings
• Man accused of killing dogs in canal
• New Congressional District 7
• U.S. Rep. Tim Scott appointed to Senate
• Town Clock repairs
• Harborwalk Festival moves from Front Street
• CASA closing
• Family Justice Center
• Penny sales tax referendum
• Possible Walmart or big box store at Pawleys Plaza
• County Recreation facilities
• Murders in Pawleys Island and Georgetown
• Coastal Montessori School opens
• CREECS Montessori School opens
• Andrews police chief fired
• Agru America expansion annuncement
ArcelorMittal steel mill contract, layoffs
• Port of Georgetown
Leave a Response
Notice about comments:
The National Transportation Safety Board is recommending lowering the legal blood alcohol content limit for drivers from .08 percent to .05 percent. They say it will decrease the number of traffic fatalities. Do you agree with this idea?