Georgetown City Firefighters responded to a structure fire at 2208 Winyah Street at about 3 p.m. today.
According to fire officials, the single wide mobile home was full of smoke on arrival.
Firefighters contained and extinguished the fire in the kitchen area and it appears that the fire started in and around the refrigerator. Crews remained on scene for about an hour to remove the smoke from the home.
Leave a Response
Notice about comments:
The National Transportation Safety Board is recommending lowering the legal blood alcohol content limit for drivers from .08 percent to .05 percent. They say it will decrease the number of traffic fatalities. Do you agree with this idea?