SCDNR will conduct a series of alligator hunting seminars for the public alligator hunt participants, hunting assistants and other interested persons.
These seminars will cover such topics as alligator capture and handling techniques, rules and regulations, alligator hunting equipment, processing, and other helpful information.
Interested alligator hunting equipment manufacturers and retailers are invited to attend to display and demonstrate their equipment in conjunction with the seminars.
Any vendor should plan on bringing their own tables, set-ups, or displays as dedicated space or tables may not be available.
On-premises sales are restricted at certain sites and vendor space may be limited or restricted to outside, so all interested vendors should first check and pre-register with DNR at (803) 734-3886.
Alligator seminar dates:
* Aug. 11, 10 a.m., Santee Cooper Auditorium, 1 Riverwood Dr., Moncks Corner, SC 29461.
* Aug. 25, noon, Ballentine Community Center, 1009 Bickley Road, Irmo, SC (Off Exit 97 on I-26).
* Sept. 1, 10 a.m., University Center of Greenville, 225 S. Pleasantburg Dr., Greenville, SC 29607 (On Highway 291 near U.S. 276 (Laurens Rd.) near I-385).
Dates and times are subject to change.
For more information , go to www.dnr.sc.gov-/wildlife/alligator.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts