Doris Jean Furcini, 74, succumbed to Alzheimer’s on Saturday, March 2, 2013.
She was surrounded by her family in Litchfield, S.C.
Doris was a Registered Nurse for 40 years at McKeesport Hospital, McKeesport, Pa.
Doris was born in Elizabeth, Pa. to Paul and Henrietta Kadar, now deceased.
She is survived by her husband, Paul James Furcini of Litchfield, S.C.; three daughters, Kimberly Ann Alexander of Jupiter, Fla., Cheryl Lynn Furcini of Apex, N.C., and Buffy Patterson and husband James Allen Patterson of Pawleys Island, S.C.; and three grandchildren, Shantelle Dominique Patterson, Chelsea Alexandra Furcini, Britney Marie Alexander.
The family had a private service. Memorials may be made to Heartland Hospice Memorial Fund, 1500 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526 in her name.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013