Darrell Lee Lane of Palmetto Glen Drive died Friday, August 24, 2012 at his home.
Born in Welch, W.Va., he was the son of the late William and Nellie Lane.
Mr. Lane was a retired coal miner and a U.S. Army veteran.
He loved baseball and Nascar.
He will be remembered as a loving husband, father and grandfather.
His mother in law, Polly McBride preceded him in death.
Surviving are his wife, Betty Lane of Myrtle Beach; daughter, Pamela Lane of Myrtle Beach; grandson, Zachary Segretto of Myrtle Beach; brothers-in-law and their wives, Harold and Vickie McBride and Gerald and Nancy McBride; sister in law, Lois McBride and his father in law, Clarence “Red” McBride.
The family will receive friends from 5 to 8 p.m. on Sunday at Goldfinch Funeral Home, Beach Chapel with a prayer service at 7 p.m.
Sign a guest book at www.goldfinchfuneralhome.com.
Goldfinch Funeral Home, Beach Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013