Fran Canady age 59, of Georgetown, S.C. died Thursday, April 19, 2012 at Tidelands Community Hospice House.
Born in Charlotte, N.C., she was a daughter of the late Frances and Joseph Love Canady Jr.
She graduated from Briarcliff High School in Decatur, GA and attended the University of Georgia. Fran was a longtime resident of Pawleys Island, Georgetown area.
Survivors include three brothers, Joseph Love Canady, III and his wife Robin of Charlotte, NC, Emmett Allen Canady and wife Debbie of Westminster, SC and Gary Lewis Canady and wife Lois of Mt. Pleasant, SC.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at Pawleys Island Presbyterian Church Cemetery with Reverend Frank Holsclaw officiating.
An online guestbook is available at www.goldfinch funeralhome.com /obituaries
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to the Pawleys Island Presbyterian Church, 9967 Ocean Hwy. Pawleys Island, SC 29588.
Goldfinch Funeral Home, Beach Chapel is in charge of the arrangements.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC