A man visiting the area was killed after being shot in Pawleys Island this morning.
According to Georgetown County Coroner Kenny Johnson, 21 year old Sean Edwards of Connecticut was pronounced dead at Waccamaw Community Hospital at 3:31 a.m.
That was about an hour after he was shot in the chest while at Club Isis on Highway 17 in Pawleys Island.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson says investigators are processing the scene and following up on leads.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store