After a foot chase, Georgetown police arrested a man wanted by three different agencies.
Anthony Elliott, 20, of 510 North Farr Street in Andrews, was wanted in Georgetown in connection with a bicycle theft, police said.
He was wanted by the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office for Burglary in the First Degree and he was wanted by the Andrews Police Department for Grand Larceny.
Georgetown police and county deputies chased Elliott on foot in the North Merriman Road area and were able to catch him and take him into custody.
Elliott is in the Georgetown County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- POLICE BLOTTER: Dog dragged as punishment