Georgetown County Sheriff’s Investigators arrested William Christopher Wall, 22, of 170 Carnell Loop in Georgetown, after they say he sent inappropriate texts to a student at Waccamaw High School.
On October 29, a juvenile female student notified the principal of Waccamaw High School that she and a teacher were communicating via text messages. The Georgetown County Sheriff’s School Resource Officer was notified and in turn alerted investigators to respond on scene.
As a result of the investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Wall who turned himself in to Georgetown County Sheriff’s Investigators November 6. Wall was arrested on one unlawful use of a telephone.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013