The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office says warrants are being obtained for two men who have failed to follow court-ordered requirements by not signing the state’s Sex Offender Registry this year.
Angelo Leary, 40, of the 4200 block of Carvers Bay Road and 44 year old Darrel Barrineau of the 300 block of Hodge Drive are now wanted for not registering, according to reports filed Thursday.
According to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, Barrineau was convicted of Lewd or Lascivious on a Child under 16 in 1987.
Barrineau is required to sign the registry, giving his current address and other information each January and July but did not show up for his appointment last month.
He last registered on January 17.
Leary, according to SLED, was convicted in 1996 of Criminal Sexual Conduct with a minor
He is supposed to register each December, March, June and September.
The last time he registered was in March.
Earlier this year he told the Sheriff’s Department he was moving to Alabama but, according to the report, he never moved.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of these two should call the Sheriff’s Office at 546-5102.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013