Georgetown police have made two arrests in connection with a home invasion that occurred last week in the 600 block of Kaminski Street.
The suspects are identified as Anthony Lamar Fraser, 19, of 713 Palm Alley, and Damonte Marquez Rivera 18 of Front Street. Fraser is charged with kidnapping, burglary first degree, armed robbery and robbery while armed with a deadly weapon. Rivera was additionally charged with two counts of assault and battery, according to Georgetown Police Capt. Nelson Brown.
Officers were sent to the home at about 2:10 a.m. Thursday. When they arrived, they found the homeowner — a 25 year old man — outside. He said he was sleeping when he heard a noise in his home and saw that four men had kicked in his front door.
He said he was met at his bedroom door by two of the men who were armed with a handgun.
The victim said the four men — who had shirts over their faces — were passing the gun around as they were demanding money.
The men got away with two cell phones, two sets of keys and $30 in cash.
Police are still looking for the other two suspects.
If anyone has information about this case they are asked to call the Department at 545-4300.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013