The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office is looking for thee suspects accused of a Sunday morning home invasion.
The incident happened at about 4:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Carrie Curthbertson.
She said deputies were dispatched to a home located at 22288 Choppee Road — not far from the Williamsburg County line — after three suspects entered a home with what appeared to be a hand gun and demanded money from two victims.
The suspects then bound both victims and ransacked the house. One victim was able to escape out of a bedroom window and fled to a neighbor’s house and dialed 911. The suspects exited the home and fled in an unknown direction.
One victim was transported to Grand Strand Hospital with undisclosed injuries.
Anyone that has any information regarding this incident or can identify the suspects is urged to call the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5101.
Anonymous tips can also be sent by using Text-A-Tip. Just dial 274637 from any text enabled cell phone, and text the word “GCSOTIP” followed by your message.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- POLICE BLOTTER: Dog dragged as punishment
- Larry Fox dies