A Carvers Bay High student was taken to the hospital because of injuries sustained during a fight on campus.
Four female students were involved in two separate fights, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Backup units were called to assist the school’s resource officer.
One of the fights began about 8:30 a.m.
No information was available about what sparked the altercations.
The injured teen was not charged.
Two young girls were charged with Disorderly Conduct, one girl was charged with Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest, and one girl was charged with Assault and Battery.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- POLICE BLOTTER: Dog dragged as punishment