Georgetown police are looking for two men who allegedly robbed the Maryville Kangaroo convenience store early Tuesday.
According to a police report, it happened at about 1:50 a.m. The clerk on duty said he was reloading a coffee machine near the back of the store when a man wearing a bandana over his face walked in.
The clerk said the man was running towards him while pointing a handgun at his face and chest. The robber ordered the clerk to “go to the register and open it up.”
While walking to the register, the victim saw a second man who was wearing all black clothing but was not armed. That man is the one who removed the money from the register as the victim kept his hands in the air, the report states.
The masked man then pointed the gun at the victim’s face and ordered him to open the safe. When the robbers were informed only managers could open the safe, they ran out the door.
The clerk said he did not see them get in a vehicle.
He was uninjured.
Both suspects are described as black males, about five-foot-eight inches tall.
Anyone with information should call Georgetown police at 545-4300.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013