A woman accused of vandalism at the Pawleys Island Post Office was arrested after allegedly broke into boxes at the Folly Beach Post Office earlier this week.
Sarah Rion, 28, of Pawleys Island is charged with 2nd-degree burglary for reportedly using a screwdriver to pry open 16 mailboxes at the Folly Beach facility Sunday.
Mail was taken from some, but not all, of the boxes.
Rion was identified after officials reviewed video from security cameras. On Monday, she returned to the Folly Beach Post to report her driver’s license was lost. That is when she was recognized and arrested, police say.
Police say Rion has confessed to the crimes in Folly Beach and Pawleys Island. She has received a $25,000 bond.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013