From the Georgetown Police Department: Highway 17 (Fraser Street) is now open where the drainage project work is taking place.
SCDOT opened all four lanes of Fraser street yesterday afternoon. They wanted the roadway opened to handle the Fourth of July holiday traffic.
We encourage everyone to drive safely and remember, don't drink and drive.
Law enforcement agencies will have extra officers on-duty to assist the public and keep them safe.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013