A Murrells Inlet man has been arrested for criminal solicitation of a minor and attempted criminal conduct with a minor as part of an Attorney General's Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force investigation.
The arrest of 23 year old Michael John Borque, Jr. of 9231 Serenity Place took place this week after an investigation by the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office, a member of the Attorney General's ICAC Task Force.
Arrest warrants allege that Borque used an internet website ad to solicit sex from an individual he believed to be a minor child. The warrants additionally allege that Borque engaged in conversations sexual in nature prior to making arrangements and then traveling to meet an individual he believed to be a minor child.
Attorney General Alan Wilson says Borque could receive up to 30 years in prison.
Borque is out of custody on a $30,000 surety bond.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts