One man is dead after being shot in the chest while at a club in Pawleys Island.
The fatal shooting occurred at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday at Club Isis on Highway 17 in Pawleys Island.
According to Georgetown County Coroner Kenny Johnson, 21 year old Sean Edwards of Connecticut was pronounced dead at Waccamaw Community Hospital at 3:31 a.m.
He had been shot in the chest.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson says no arrests have been made but investigators are following up on leads.
It is the second murder this year in Pawleys Island.
James Earl Richardson Jr., 18, was found shot to death at the corner of Parkersville Road and Julian Rutledge Drive on May 25.
He suffered “multiple gunshots to the torso,” according to Johnson.
No arrests have been made in that case.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Waccamaw, Georgetown High Schools hold graduations