You will have a chance to meet some of the candidates running for office in Georgetown County at a voter rally on Monday.
The Georgetown Patriots Club is sponsoring the event that will feature many of the GOP candidates that will be on the November ballot but also the conservatives that are running as petition candidates.
Tom Winslow, running as a petition candidate for S.C. House Seat 103, said the rally is an opportunity for voters to meet candidates who share their conservative values. It will also be a chance for unregistered voters to register.
Winslow will be joined by Tom Rice, Congressional District 7; Stephen Goldfinch, House District 108; Austin Beard and Bubba Grimes, County Council District 5; Lane Cribb, sheriff; Tammie Avant, clerk of court; Waldo Maring, probate judge; and Brian Shult and Rod Stalvey, auditor.
The event will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Maryville Social Hall located at 2009 South Fraser St.
There will be free supper for all who attend.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store