An investigation by the Geprgetown County Sheriff’s Office has led to the arrest of 22-year-old Rickey Joe Sansom, an after school counselor for children 5-12 years of age in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Sheriff’s Office’s Internet Crimes Division announced the arrest today.
Sansom was arrested on one count of Criminal Solicitation of a Minor. His bail was set at $30,000.00.
The invrstigation on Sansom after discovering him utilizing a social networking website where he began to communicate with what he believed to be a minor female child and solicit sex from the minor, said Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson.
The Computer Crimes Division of the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office is a member of the Attorney General’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013