Georgetown city firefighters responded to a house fire in the 500 block of North Congdon Street.
There were conflicting reports on the exact address. It was initially reported as being at 505 North Congdon then it was said it was at a home across from 505 North Congdon.
After firefighters arrived at about 8:45 p.m.,they reported finding the residents outside of the home so no one was reported to be injured.
By 9:25 p.m. the fire was extinguished. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days