There will be no shortage of events in Georgetown County for children and their families this Halloween.
The following is a list of Halloween events and fall festivals the Georgetown Times has been notified about:
The following events will take place on Wednesday:
• The Greater Bible Way Church of Georgetown, 1518 Hawkins St., will have a special youth service at 7 p.m.
• The Andrews Church of God will be having their Fall Festival from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The address is 310 N Morgan Ave., Andrews. The theme is “Family, Fun and Fellowship.”
• Center Baptist Church will host its annual Truth-A-Treat at the Folly Grove Community Center from 6 to 8 p.m.
• First Baptist Georgetown will be hosting a free Fall Festival from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. complete with lots of games, free food, inflatables, a cakewalk and of course tons of candy. It will be held at the First Baptist facilities at 219 Cleland St. Georgetown. Additional information can be given by Jason Mitchell at 546-5187.
• Prevailing Purpose Church, 249 Wedgefield Road, Georgetown. This will be a 75-minute service starting at 6:30 p.m. followed by some food, fellowship, and lots of fun.
• Georgetown First Assembly, corner of Duke and St. James Streets, will be having a Fall Fun Fest from 6 to 9 p.m. This community-wide festival includes games, food, candy, and door prizes.
• Waccamaw High School student council is sponsoring a Trick or Trunk from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the front parking lot of the school for children through sixth grade.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days