Gov. Nikki Haley will make a stop in Pawleys Island today as she tours the area campaigning on behalf of Tom Rice for the new District 7 Congressional seat.
Rice and Andre Bauer face off in the Republican Primary runoff tomorrow.
Haley, in a press release, calls tomorrow’s election “a race between Tom Rice, an accountant, tax attorney and businessman who will rein in Washington spending, and Andre Bauer, a career politician who was one of the biggest cheerleaders for President Obama's failed stimulus.”
After making stops in Florence and Conway today, Haley will be at Applewood’s Pancake House – 14361 Ocean Highway — at 4 p.m. today.
The public is invited.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts