The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office has issued a second press release on this morning’s homicide that clamed the life of 18 year old James Earl Richardson Jr. of Pawleys Island.
Autopsy results confirm Richardson died of a gunshot wound.
“Deputies and investigators of the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office are currently working leads and processing evidence,” the release states.
Deputies were sent to Parkersville Road in Pawleys Island at about 12:45 a.m. today where they found the body of lying by the roadway.
If investigators know a motive for the homicide or if there are any known suspects, that information is not being released.
“No additional information is available at this time,” the release states.
Anyone with any information regarding the death of Mr. Richardson should contact the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5101.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Waccamaw, Georgetown High Schools hold graduations