The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man who robbed an employee of Carrabba’s Italian Grill in Murrells Inlet.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson said the incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Monday as an employee was exiting the restaurant.
A white male approached the employee with what appeared to be a handgun and demanded money but was not given any cash.
The suspect then fled on foot in a northerly direction of travel.
The suspect is described as 6-foot in height wearing a green in color sweatshirt and blue jeans.
No one was injured during the incident.
Anyone that can identify the suspect or has any information about the robbery is asked to call the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5102 or send a tip using Text-A-Tip.
Anonymous tips can also be sent by using Text-A-Tip. Just dial 274637 from any text enabled cell phone, and text the word “GCSOTIP” followed by your message. This service is for crime tips ONLY, not for the reports of crimes in progress. For crimes in progress call 911.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Former Lowcountry Prep teachers to form school in Georgetown