A 5-year-old child has been flown to the Medical University of South Carolina after being struck by a vehicle.
It happened at about 4:30 p.m. on North Congdon Street in the City of Georgetown.
County Fire and EMS Assistant Chief Tony Hucks said it appeared the child suffered a broken leg. Other possible injuries are unknown.
No other details about the incident are currently available.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Waccamaw, Georgetown High Schools hold graduations