Charleston Mayor Joe Riley was supposed to speak at Georgetown City Hall on the topic of historic preservation Thursday but the meeting has been postponed.
"Due to the funeral of a murdered Charleston teenager, Mayor Joe Riley has asked that his talk in Georgetown about historic preservation be postponed. Therefore, the presentation on Thursday has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled as soon as possible,” Georgetown Mayor Jack Scoville said Wednesday.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown