The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office says that was what led them to a man who allegedly burglarized a home in the 1300 block of Francis Marion Drive in Browns Ferry Jan. 18.
On Thursday, Charles Aaron Cribb, Jr., 36, was arrested and was charged with 2nd Degree Burglary.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson said Cribb forced entry into the victim’s home and removed furniture and appliances.
Investigators were alerted by a tip that Cribb attempted to sell the same items missing from the victim’s home, Cuthbertson said.
Cribb is being held at the Georgetown County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- NEW INFORMATION: Woman shot inside Georgetown apartment
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery