A 31 year old Andrews man was arrested Thursday charged with sexually assaulting a 3 year old girl.
The official charge against Ronald Gene Blankenship Jr., of Morgan Ave. was still pending Thursday afternoon.
On July 25, deputies met with the mother of the 3 year old girl. She said the toddler told her she was forced by Blankenship to fondle his genital area.
She said the first incident happened about a month ago and the second time was on July 25, the incident report states.
The report also indicates pornographic photos of girls believed to be 8 years old or younger were found on Blankenship’s computer. The photos were reportedly discovered by the complainant about three years ago.
The incident report continues by stating Andrews police met with Blankenship a few months prior. He accused the woman’s live-in boyfriend of sexually assaulting the girl.
Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson said Blankenship turned himself in Thursday afternoon, not long after she issued a press release asking the public’s help in determining his whereabouts.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013