A funeral service celebrating the life of Margaret F. Shrader, 80, of Columbia, S.C. will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, November 23, 2012 in Greenlawn Funeral Home Chapel with interment to follow in Fort Jackson National Cemetery.
The family will receive friends from 10:30 a.m. until the hour of the service on Friday at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the charity of one’s choice in Margaret’s memory.
On-line condolences may be sent to www.greenlawn-columbia.com.
Mrs. Shrader departed this earthly life on Monday, November 19, 2012.
She was born in Georgetown County, S.C. to James M. Fulton and Ida Mae Davis Fulton.
Mrs. Shrader was predeceased by her parents and a daughter, Helen Forbes.
Surviving is her loving husband of 43 years, James H. Shrader; a daughter, Linda Lindsley; a son, Bryant M. Wright; her brother, Doward (Chris) Fulton; five grandchildren, six great-grandchildren; and a host of other relatives and friends whom will miss her dearly.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Waccamaw, Georgetown High Schools hold graduations