Herbert McCullough, age 63, of Nesmith
Winford Johnson, 83, of Georgetown, S.C. died Saturday, June 23, 2012, at Georgetown Memorial Hospital.
Mr. Johnson was born in Conway on April 10, 1929, a son of the late Will Johnson and Mary Jane Page Johnson.
He retired in 1994 from International Paper Co. after 47 years employment.
Mr. Johnson was a member of Screven Baptist Church.
Surviving are his wife, Doris W. Johnson of Georgetown; a son, Larry Johnson (Faye) of St. Marys, Ga.; two grandsons, Scott Johnson (Amy) of St. Marys, Ga. and Dr. Owen Johnson (Jenny) of Georgetown; and three great-grandchildren, Lauren and Anna Grace Johnson, both of Seaside, Calif. and Cannon Johnson of Georgetown.
Mr. Johnson was predeceased by a grandson, Matthew Johnson.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. on Tuesday morning, June 26, 2012, in Pennyroyal Memorial Gardens Mausoleum Chapel. Officiating will be the Rev. Kirby Winstead and the Rev. Jason Williams.
The family will receive friends immediately following the service on Tuesday at Pennyroyal Memorial Gardens Mausoleum Chapel.
Sign a guestbook at: www.mayerfuneralhome.com.
Memorials are suggested to: Screven Baptist Church, PO Box 2776, Georgetown, SC 29442.
The Georgetown Chapel of Mayer Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days