Santa Claus and his elves are kicking into high gear to get the North Pole ready for Christmas.
In an effort to help jolly old St. Nick, The Georgetown Times, The Waccamaw Times and Inlet Outlook will be collecting all the Letters to Santa that we can.
To help things go smoothly for the elves, we are encouraging children and their parents and teachers to submit their “Letters to Santa” by e-mail this year.
Santa can be reached directly by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The deadline for submitting the letters is December 12.
The Georgetown Times, Waccamaw Times and Inlet Outlook will each feature a special supplement with the letters on Thursday and Friday, December 20 and 21.
For more information, call 546-4148 ext. 243.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found