The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office is looking for thee suspects accused of a Sunday morning home invasion.
The incident happened at about 4:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Carrie Curthbertson.
She said deputies were dispatched to a home located at 22288 Choppee Road — not far from the Williamsburg County line — after three suspects entered a home with what appeared to be a hand gun and demanded money from two victims.
The suspects then bound both victims and ransacked the house. One victim was able to escape out of a bedroom window and fled to a neighbor’s house and dialed 911. The suspects exited the home and fled in an unknown direction.
One victim was transported to Grand Strand Hospital with undisclosed injuries.
Anyone that has any information regarding this incident or can identify the suspects is urged to call the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office at (843) 546-5101.
Anonymous tips can also be sent by using Text-A-Tip. Just dial 274637 from any text enabled cell phone, and text the word “GCSOTIP” followed by your message.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store