Sunbelt Ventures has submitted revised plans for the redevelopment of Pawleys Plaza to the Georgetown County Planning Department.
Instead of a new 119,500-square-foot building, which was rejected by the county Planning Commission, Sunbelt is proposing keeping 33,382 square feet of the existing building and constructing a 60,000-square-foot building on one side of it and 16,000-square-foot building on the other side.
The plans also include more housing units, and a swimming pool, behind the retail space.
Read more about it in Wednesday's Georgetown Times.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts