Midway Fire Rescue battled this fire overnight. It was reported at after 3 a.m. at 163 Heron Marsh Drive in Litchfield by the Sea, according to fire department spokesman Bob Beebe.
The fire was in units 62 and 63. Both units were believed to be empty when the fire began.
By 5:20 a.m., Beebe reported the bulk of the fire had been extinguished and some crews were being released from the scene.
He said the cause of the blaze is now under investigation by the fire marshal.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- NEW INFORMATION: Woman shot inside Georgetown apartment
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery