A Georgetown County man bonded out of jail Thursday — one day after he was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with four counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Detention Center records.
Christian Baker, 24, of Good Place Lane is accused of performing the acts on a female who was 13-years old at the time the alleged incidents took place.
According to the arrest warrant, Baker “did willfully and unlawfully” have sex with the victim. The incident report states the acts occurred on multiple occasions in the month of June, 2012.
The victim reportedly told what happened while she was being interviewed at the Children’s Recovery Center.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013
- SLED: Former Midway Fire spokesman admits $36,000 thefts
- POLICE BLOTTER: One dead, one sick horse
- POLICE BLOTTER: Dog dragged as punishment
- Larry Fox dies