The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office says that was what led them to a man who allegedly burglarized a home in the 1300 block of Francis Marion Drive in Browns Ferry Jan. 18.
On Thursday, Charles Aaron Cribb, Jr., 36, was arrested and was charged with 2nd Degree Burglary.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson said Cribb forced entry into the victim’s home and removed furniture and appliances.
Investigators were alerted by a tip that Cribb attempted to sell the same items missing from the victim’s home, Cuthbertson said.
Cribb is being held at the Georgetown County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- NEW INFORMATION: Mail carrier tried to save 3-year-old drowning victim
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- Former Lowcountry Prep teachers to form school in Georgetown