Sunbelt Ventures has submitted revised plans for the redevelopment of Pawleys Plaza to the Georgetown County Planning Department.
Instead of a new 119,500-square-foot building, which was rejected by the county Planning Commission, Sunbelt is proposing keeping 33,382 square feet of the existing building and constructing a 60,000-square-foot building on one side of it and 16,000-square-foot building on the other side.
The plans also include more housing units, and a swimming pool, behind the retail space.
Read more about it in Wednesday's Georgetown Times.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store