A Georgetown County man bonded out of jail Thursday — one day after he was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with four counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Detention Center records.
Christian Baker, 24, of Good Place Lane is accused of performing the acts on a female who was 13-years old at the time the alleged incidents took place.
According to the arrest warrant, Baker “did willfully and unlawfully” have sex with the victim. The incident report states the acts occurred on multiple occasions in the month of June, 2012.
The victim reportedly told what happened while she was being interviewed at the Children’s Recovery Center.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC