Lowcountry Prep School’s Madeleine Gates dribbles against Waccamaw Academy. The Fighting Marlins beat the Warriors in the middle of a six-game winning streak.
Lowcountry Prep School's girls soccer team beat Trinity Collegiate 6-1 last week to clinch the SCISA Region IV-AA title.
Rachael Exum scored five goals and Carolyn Culbertson added one.
The Fighting Marlins outscored their opponents 49-6 in their last six games, beating Calvary Christian, Waccamaw Academy, Kings Academy, Andrews High School and James Island Christian School.
During that six-game stretch, Exum recorded three hat tricks, Leldon McClary had two, and Culbertson and Madeleine Gates each recorded one. Sydney Derrick, Sarah Exum, Jessica Kavanagh, Marguerite McClary and Avery McMillen each scored one goal.
Emily Morris won five of the games in goal and Tara Tison beat Calvary Christian.
Lowcountry Prep is 15-1 overall and 10-0 in the region. The defending state champions wrapped up the regular season hosting Trinity Collegiate on Tuesday.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Local authorities find kidnapping, robbery suspect in trash can
- Police Blotter: 10-year-old accused of sexual assault
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Police Blotter: Teacher attacked by 7 year old
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days