The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office says that was what led them to a man who allegedly burglarized a home in the 1300 block of Francis Marion Drive in Browns Ferry Jan. 18.
On Thursday, Charles Aaron Cribb, Jr., 36, was arrested and was charged with 2nd Degree Burglary.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Carrie Cuthbertson said Cribb forced entry into the victim’s home and removed furniture and appliances.
Investigators were alerted by a tip that Cribb attempted to sell the same items missing from the victim’s home, Cuthbertson said.
Cribb is being held at the Georgetown County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Sampit shooting leads to attempted murder charges
- Andrews football coach resigns
- Georgetown police name robbery suspect
- Robbery at PI Bakery (Updated)
- Hilliard: Police have no evidence in The Krazy Fish case
- POLICE BLOTTER: Disturbing discovery
- Pizza Hut to return to Georgetown
- Three robberies, same MO, in three days
- POLICE BLOTTER: Civil War bomb found
- Obituaries, May 15, 2013